My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train has left the station. Toot Toot!! This month we had a beautiful color palette that works well for the New Year! I have a blog train freebie for you and I also made a coordinating kit called A New Start . I hope this will inspire you to create some beautiful scrapbook pages for your photos. I will have some new kits coming this week, so make sure to check back on my site for those. Thank you so much for coming to my site and for your support. I appreciate you so much. May you all have a Happy Happy New  Year for 2024 with many blessings.

I will have some new kits coming this week, so make sure to check back on my site for those.


Here is my coordinating kit called A New Start






Here is your blog train gift! Enjoy!!






Make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get their contribution to the blog train. They have made some lovely things for you. Here is the full listing:















Comments

Pepsi Bubbles said…
Your part of the MM blog train cant be found.
Thank you for the goodies!
ChloĆ© said…
WOW ! Thank you very much for your amazing portion of this blog train !
Crystalnva said…
Thank you bunches :)
FussBudget said…
I, too, got the message at My Memories that the product cannot be found. You may need to contact them. Looks like a great mini.
Gala said…
Thank you very much for the wonderful set!
Thank you all for the great comments. I hope you all enjoy it. As far as I can see, my link is working. Please let me know if you have any more issues.

Songbird

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024