Native American

Hello to you! I would like to introduce to you my brand new bundle called "Native American". I have always had much love and admiration for the Native American people and their culture. When I was growing up, there was always a family lore that we had Native American's in our family, but no one seemed to know who. A few years ago I decided to take a DNA test with Ancestry and try to build my tree as far as I could go. I was in total shock to discover that I had so many Native American's in my family and that Pocahontas is my 11th great grandmother. I was so excited!! This bundle is my take on Native American's. I wanted to add much more but it was too much, so if this bundle goes over well, I plan on making a part 2 in the near future. I hope you will take a look at the bundle and it will inspire you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. It means so much. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!



Here is what's included in the bundle


Here is what's included in the Combo - 82 Elements and 36 Monograms, 36 Papers











Here are some sample layouts of what you can make with the bundle.





I hope this will give you some inspiration. You can purchase each kit separately if you don't want the full bundle or you can purchase the bundle and save 50% which is a great savings. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024