My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot!! This month we have a beautiful early spring color palette that is perfect for March. I hope you are ready to march into Spring. I just love the springtime here in Virginia. The beautiful colors and flowering trees are picture perfect. I have made a beautiful coordinating bundle to match this months blog train called March Into Spring. It has everything you need to create beautiful pages and cards with. Please make sure to check it out at the store when you pick up your blog train freebie. Thank you so very much for visiting my site and for your support. It means so much. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! 


March Into Spring Bundle buy the bundle and save 50% and today with the storewide sale you get and extra 31% discount which makes this bundle a total of 7.34. That is an awesome savings!!


Here is what's included:





Here are some sample layouts:






I hope this will inspire you to check out the bundle at the store. Now it's time for the much awaited blog train.


Get them all so you will have a nice big collection. The other designers have made some beautiful things for you. Here is my contribution.



FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024