My Memories April 2024 Blog Train

My Memories Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! This month we have a beautiful earthy color palette that is perfect for spring. I have made a beautiful coordinating combo kit called April 2024 that has a bit of everything you need to make beautiful pages and cards with. I hope you will check it out. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. It means so much.  Make sure and check out all of the designer's sites, as they have made some beautiful things for you. I hope you enjoy your freebie and have a happy & blessed day! God bless you!!


Here is my coordinating kit.





Here is a sample of what you can make with this kit.





Here is the full blog train listing












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024