My Memories May 2024 Blog Train

My Memories Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot!! This month we have a beautiful color palette that is perfect for Mother's Day. I have made a beautiful coordinating kit called Flowers For Mama. Please make sure to check it out. Make sure to visit all of the designers sites as they have made some beautiful things for you.  The full blog train listing is below. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy and blessed day. Happy Scrapping!


Here is my new coordinating kit Flowers For Mama


Here is what you get


Here are some samples of what you can make with this kit.



Here is the full blog train listing






Songbird Scraps Designs - YOU ARE HERE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train February 2024