God's Word - Psalm 119

Hello everyone! Can you believe that we are half way through September already? Autumn is almost here. This is my contribution for We Believe Blog Train. The theme this month is "God's Word" using any scripture from Psalm 119. I hope you all enjoy my portion. Please make sure to visit all the other designers sites, as they have all made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you all have a happy and blessed day!

P.S.
Check out my Store  I have added some new kits and will be adding some new Autumn, and other fun kits in the very near future. 😃




Crystal'z Colorz

Songbird Scraps Designs

Nellie Bell

Rush Ranch

A-M Designs

LEA Art Designs

Amanda's Digital Studio

Moore Blessings Digital Designs


Comments

Thanks so much for your lovely contribution to this beautiful blogtrain!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much !
Thank you so very much. Just looking at the preview, I feel calm.
Mary K said…
Thank you for this gracious gift!!
Daniela Moraes said…
Your kits are always gorgeous, thank you so much :)
LeeAnn said…
Thank you so much for your part of the blog train. Love it!
Gala said…
огромное спасибо за прекрасный набор!
DE said…
thanks so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024