The Beatitudes Matthew 5: 3-12

Hello everyone! I hope your summer has been a fantastic one made with lots of great memories to scrap. Here is my contribution to We Believe Blog Train. This month the theme is The Beatitudes based from the scripture Matthew 5: 3-12. I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites and get their portion. They have all made some beautiful things for you to enjoy! Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you all have a happy & blessed day! God Bless You!

P.S. Check out my Store at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits and freebie.






Nellie Bell
Rush Ranch
Songbird Scraps Designs
A-M Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Lori Imel Designs
LEA Art Designs
We Believe Blog Page

Comments

Shannon said…
Beautiful, thank you!
You are quite welcome! I hope you enjoy!! <3
Beautiful this month, thanks for the share!
Barb46 said…
Thanks so much! I love these kits and the attendant scriptures.
Pam K said…
Thank you for sharing -- God bless!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
AB Rocks said…
Thank-You for the beauty of your contribution.
Blessed Be.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024