Above Rubies

Hello! It's time for We Believe Blog Train. This month the theme is called " Above Rubies" based on the scripture Proverbs 31:10 "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." kjv
I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit all the sites, as the ladies have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!

P.S. Check out my new kits at My Memories and don't forget to come back tomorrow and get the My Memories Blog Train.





Songbird Scraps Designs - YOU ARE HERE
Rush Ranch
Nellie Bell
A-M Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Lori Imel Designs
We Believe Blog Page

Comments

Thanks a lot for the lovely freebie
Mom2mykids said…
Thank you so much! I love the colors this month; they are so rich and lovely!
Shannon said…
Thank you for the beautiful kit!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!
You are welcome Gala. I hope you enjoy!
Pam K said…
Love the deep rich color palette -- goes well with the beautiful theme!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely kit!!
Scarette said…
Beautiful! Thank you very much!
Figmentville said…
Thank you for sharing!
unruly said…
Thank you so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024