Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Happy December everyone! It's so hard to believe that this is the end of 2019. The year has flown by so fast. Here is my contribution for Pixel Scrapper Blog Train. The theme is called "Holiday Magic" with a bright beautiful color palette. I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit the complete listing of contributors at the bottom of this page. Thank you so very much for all of your support. You mean the world to me. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have a happy & blessed day! God Bless You All!!

P.S.
Check out my Store at My Memories. I have had some computer issues keeping me from adding some of my new kits, but I still have some great things for you to look at while we are having a sale.




Comments

VJ said…
Thank you so much Tammy for the wonderful contribution to the blog train. Hugs, Vicki
Ellen said…
Site is not allowing me to download
isis said…
thank you! (lady22-Bourico)
Halina Miga said…
Thank you so much! <3
Gala said…
Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!
Thanks for the lovely BT share! Merry CHRISTmas
Pam K said…
Thank you for sharing your lovely contribution to this month's blog train! Merry Christmas!!
kellaroo said…
Thank you! I always enjoy your kits. :)
Anonymous said…
Thank you for this beautiful kit!
Rosy-Cheek said…
Thank you so much, Tammy. I especially love the floral pattern and baubles pattern papers. Really gorgeous. Look forward to using these in my pages! Rachel
claudia said…

Almost the end of the year. Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your beautiful freebies. I posted a lot of them to my pinterest where I collect the lovely freebies in digiland. I can’t wait to use them.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy scrapping/designing new year.
Love from Holland, Claudia
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com
www.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/
Lis said…
Thank you for this beautiful kit! Merry Christmas.
DragonChick said…
Lovely. Thank you.
Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024