Word Play

Happy New Year to you!! I hope this new year brings you much happiness, joy and success. Here is my contribution for Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train. This was a fun theme and color palette to work with. I hope you enjoy my part.  Make sure to visit all the other designers sites and grab their portion. They have all made some fantastic things for you. Thank you so much for all of your support and for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless you!!

P.S. Make sure to visit my Store at My Memories. I have some new kits coming real soon.


You can get $10 off on the My Memories Suite Software. A great software program to make your digital pages with and lots of other fun things to have printed out in books and gifts. Make sure to use the code below.



Marniejo's House of Scraps
Nellie Bell
Dancing Tiger Designs
The Brown Owl
Rush Ranch
Songbird Scraps Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Brandi White Designs
KJDdesigns

Comments

kylesgranma said…
Thank you so much for sharing
HeatherD said…
Thank you...beautiful kit! Happy New Year!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо! Желаю Вам крепкого здоровья и счастливого 2020 года!
Mom2mykids said…
Thank you so much! Happy New Year!
You are so kind to gift us with this pretty kit, thank you! May your 2020 be much blessed!
Dannisa said…
Thanks so much. Your gift is appreciated. Have a very Blessed New Year.
jackiecj said…
Thank you to all the designers for this lovely kit!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Shannon said…
What a beautiful kit, thank you so much! Happy New Year!
Olga said…
Thank you so much, Tammy, for your beautiful kit!
Mary K said…
This is so bright & cheery, with a special touch! Thank you so much!
Dee said…
Thank you for sharing your awesome talent! Happy New Year!
Pam K said…
Thanks for sharing this lovely kit!! I love your take on the theme; such beautiful, positive words to start the new year!
Lis said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful kit!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024