Helpful

We Believe blog train has left the station. This month the theme is called "Helpful" based on the scripture Acts 9:26 "Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha,
which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did." KVJ, I hope you enjoy my part. Make sure to visit all the designers sites and grab their portion, as they have made some beautiful things for you. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added a new Birthday Bash Exclusive kit and will have a new blog train freebie and coordinating kit to match tomorrow.






Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.




FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING



We Believe Blog Page
Rush Ranch
Songbird Scraps Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Nellie Bell
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Lori Imel Designs

Comments

zee said…
Beautiful! Thank you!
Pam K said…
Thank you for sharing your lovely creation. I love the helping hands & the "sewing-themed elements" as they speak to her way of helping. Blessing to you! Take care!
Shannon said…
Beautiful, I love the church! Thank you
redjanfan said…
Thank you for your sharing of your work.
MRC said…
Thank you for your part in this train!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо!
Lis said…
Thank you for your contribution!
Lovely gift, thank you!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024