Concerts To Remember

Hello and Happy July 4th weekend! I am excited to introduce to you my new My Memories Store Exclusive bundle "Concerts To Remember". I am a huge fan of music. I have been going to concerts my entire life and seen so many that I cannot count. Most of my fondest memories are attending concerts and all of the excitement of seeing my favorite artists and hearing my favorite songs. This kit is packed full of fun things to scrap your concerts with. Today through July 9th, you can purchase this bundle or the individual kits in the bundle for 50% off. Yay!! That is a great deal! Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed weekend! God Bless You!!



Here is what is included in the bundle.


Page Kit Backgrounds

Page Kit Elements

Monograms (5 sets)

Clusters

Overlays

Stackers

Xtra Backgrounds

Here is what you can do with this bundle.





Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.



Thank you so much for visiting my site!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024