Wild Wilderness

 Hello to you!! I hope you are happy & well. I would like to introduce to you my brand new My Memories Store Exclusive bundle kit called "Wild Wilderness". I love nature so much, especially walking in the woodlands and seeing and hearing the animals. They amaze me and I get so much enjoyment at watching them communicate with each other, etc. This bundle has all of the beauty of the wild wilderness with a beautiful natural color palette. I hope you like it. You can get this bundle or the add-on's at 50% off until Nov. 12, 2020. That is a great savings!!  Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! God Bless You!!




Here is what is included in the bundle:



Here is a closer look at what is inside of the basic kit:




The Add-On's:




















Here is a sample page that I made using the bundle.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024