Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train - September 2021

Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot! This month the theme is called "A Walk Along The Beach" with a soft color palette. I hope you enjoy my contribution. Please make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get the portion of the train, as they have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. It means so much. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!! 

P.S. Check out my Store at My Memories. I have some new kits and on the 3rd I have a new Exclusive.




FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING

Marniejo's House of Scraps
Nellie Bell
Dancing Tiger Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs - YOU ARE HERE
Lady DGScrap
KJDdesigns



Comments

Kessa said…
This kit is so pretty. Thank you so much.
Pam K said…
A beautiful color palette -- love the theme & your lovely contribution to the train! Thanks for sharing!!
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup Tammy ! :)
We're still waiting for...summer over here ! :/
C from Paris ☼
Shannon said…
Gorgeous, thank you so much.
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy.
Mom2mykids said…
This kit (and the whole train) is beautiful! We are big beach people and I have SO MANY beach pictures I need to scrap. I'm feeling inspired by this train!
ChloĆ© said…
Thank you very much for this amazing portion of this blog train !

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024